IT Specialist Duties and Responsibilities.
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
IT Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree Computer science, information science, or a related field
- Industry certifications (MCSE)
- 2+ years experience in information technology
- Preference given to candidates with the following: CASP, CEH, CISSP, GSEC, GCIH, Sec+, Net+, A+, Cloud+, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCDA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MTA.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts